© 2016 Miegos Compost. All rights reserved. An Outgreens Company
– Provides minor and major elements needed for plant
– Increases the capacity of the soil to thaw nutrients which feed plants
– Seeks to amend the soil acidity and achieve stability
– Improves the effectiveness of fertilizers and other both organic and chemical
– Provides housing and food for beneficial micro-organisms from bacteria to earthworms
– Works to resist plant diseases and insect pests
– Works on soil aeration score with the movement of microorganisms
– Gets rid of toxic substances where compost absorbs major elements such as lead and Calcium and is installed in the form of a complex package of non-absorption
– Purifies water and air of toxic substances, Miegos compost is a high quality fertiliser rich in humid acid which motivates plant growth in good and fast secure way and helps in the absorption of plant nutrients
– Reduces the use of expensive chemical fertilizers and pesticides
– Retains water in the soil, which reduces the Add water and saves money
– Rich in organic matter, which is the main operating room of the plant nutrients
– Can produce compost tea
In addition to the previously mentioned benefits, the use of compost in the sandy land has several special benefits as follows:
– Significantly improves the water-holding from 10 to 1000 parts
– Helps keep fertilizer and nutrients to the plant roots area and prevents it from leaking into groundwater
– Humus in compost helps to compile and link with sandy soil particles
The use of compost in the occupied mud has several special benefits as follows:
– Improves drainage while maintaining the ability to retain water in soil
– Collects mud particles to form more good granular soil aeration and drainage
– Helps keep the soil porous so that air and water to move freely through the soil
– Resists pressure by reducing the bulk density
– Helps the roots to penetrate the soil
– Crumbles sticky soil and makes it more effective and practical
Compost attributes vary greatly depending on the type of product. It is very important to use the appropriate product and apply it the right way to get the desired result. If you add compost as mulch over the soil, it protects it from the intensity of the sun’s rays and helps to keep heat in it during the night, which reduces pressure on the plants and protects the soil biology. It also limits the need for weed control by 70%.
Citrus & Fruit in General: Add 10 Kg to trees younger than 3 years old, and 14 Kg for older trees.
Mango & Palms: Add 12 Kg to trees younger than 3 years old, and 20 Kg for older trees.
Bananas: Add the amount of 20 to 30 Kg per hole mixed with drilling hole output.
Nurseries: Mixed with soil and sand at an average of 2:5.
Landscapes: Mixed by 6 Kg per square meter at the agriculture and annually prose by 2 Kg per square meter before irrigation directly.
Decoration Plants: Mixed with clean soil at 1:3 and with peat moss by 2:5 for cultivation in pottings and containers and 2 Kg per square meter at the agriculture in the ground directly for fertilization of potting add an average of 50 g per Kg of its weight.
© 2017 Outgreens Egypt. Giza 12611. All Right Reserved.